NEW for 2017!! Eligible Wisconsin Voters who have a current and valid Wisconsin Driver License or Wisconsin State ID Card can now register completely online! If your name, date of birth, Wisconsin Driver License or State ID number, and address all match the information on file with the Wisconsin DMV, you will no longer need to mail or deliver your registration form! Visit https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/RegisterOnline for more information.
To check the status of your absentee ballot, voter history, or what’s on your ballot, please visit https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/.
Wisconsin Elections Commission
The Wisconsin Elections Commission (formerly State of WI Government Accountability Board) website has answers to the most frequently asked election questions. http://elections.wi.gov/
EL-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Application: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-fillable
- Spanish Voter Registration Application: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-spanish
- Hmong Voter Registration Application: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-hmong-fillable
**Proof of residence must be provided with the Voter Registration Application form. For more information on acceptable forms of Proof of Residence, click here: http://elections.wi.gov/publications/voter-guides/proof-of-residence
EL-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-hmong